[WT-support] February 2010 RTTY Contesting Survey Results

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Sat Mar 6 05:07:32 CET 2010

The February 2010 RTTY Contesting Survey results are now available at:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/2010survey/2010febsurveyresults.html

Please post comments on the blog page which is linked from the results page
above.  Please note that comments have to be approved by me before they are
posted to the blog.  This is to prevent spam so I am told.  So if you don't
see your comments right away, this is the reason.  I will try to approve
comments as quickly as possible.

Discussion on the RTTY Reflector wouldn't be a bad idea either.  After all,
the subject is RTTY Contesting.

Thank you!

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com