[WT-support] Question about point count in Reg I Fieldday

Lup S. DJ7SW dj7sw at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 19:04:35 CEST 2010

Hello Win-Test user!

I belive some older infos are wrong with the statement that a CEPT licence has to add  /p after his callsign! This has to be updated. See here:
http://www.amateurradio.uni-halle.de/hamdata/cept.de.html

In the newer T/R 61-01 is no word about this /p or /m. See:
www.ero.dk/documentation/docs/doc98/official/pdf/TR6101.PDF

Otherwise it is not strictly  forbiden to use /P if one is portable
under way!

With this in mind, Wins question can be answered as YES there is a
difference between  OE/DK9VZ and OE/DK9VZ/P!

If /P is not explicite forbidden in some countries, the /P must be used by
the fieldday entrants to count as portable.

Dont fiddle to much with scoring specialities, all counting and checking
is made by the national contest committee. They have the last word abt the
questionable cases.....

73/

Lup, DJ7SW
mailto:dj7sw at yahoo.com