[WT-support] Question about point count in Reg I Fieldday

Win Kriegl DK9IP/KH7CD dk9ip at dk9ip.de
Sun Jun 6 22:39:36 CEST 2010

UA1AIK/1 was not operating portable in FD. He has been operating /1 for
month. Other UAs were using /p in FD to indicate portable operation.

OE/DL7VMM is not a portable station, but a german station operating
(fixed) in OE. OE/DL7VMM/P would indicate portable operation of a german
station in OE and Win-Test would count 4 points. But he was not sending
/P so it´s only 2 points for a fixed station.

This is neither a "problem" of the rules nor of "the Germans". I don´t
see a problem at all here...

73 Win DK9IP