[WT-support] Question about point count in Reg I Fieldday

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Jun 7 17:06:23 CEST 2010

Hi Eugene

Eugene Kuznetsov a écrit :

> I can choose in WT one of three types of FieldDay - Generic, DARC and
> RSGB. So what is the difference between DARC and Generic?
> The link [28] on the Wiki-page
> http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Supported_Contests
> is not active.

Currently, there is no difference. We just had to propose a scoring
method for countries different from Germany and UK, and we choose the
DARC method (no pun intended). But I'm very curious to know where you
found the scoring you mentioned in your previous post :

> QSO with fixed station in same continent ........... 2 points
> QSO with fixed station in another continent ........ 3 points
> QSO with portable/mobile stn in same continent ..... 4 points
> QSO with portable/mobile stn in another continent .. 5 points

What URL does it come from ?

> I don't see a big problem with "runtime" scoring, but a lot of
> HAMs, including my friends:), wants to see their real score during the contest.

I fully understand this.

We hope to get further information on this contest soon. At least, maybe
next year it will be OK ?