[WT-support] Question about point count in Reg I Fieldday

Eugene Kuznetsov mail at astrojohn.ru
Mon Jun 7 16:48:33 CEST 2010

Larry F6FVY:

> Looks like there is a total confusion between different rules about this
> contest. I remember it was already the case several years ago, when we
> started to support this contest...

> I can't find "official" rules on the IARU region 1 web site.

> http://www.iaru-r1.org/

Yеs, it is.

> The only rules I can find are :

> http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/fd/en/rules/

> These rules state :

>> 9. Scoring

> Maybe we missed something, but be assured we didn't get information abt
> a rules modification recently.

> We always used these rules in the previous years, except for the RSGB -
> They have their own set of rules !...

Oh, yes, this contest is very strange - so much countries, so much
rules.

I can choose in WT one of three types of FieldDay - Generic, DARC and
RSGB. So what is the difference between DARC and Generic?
The link [28] on the Wiki-page
http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Supported_Contests
is not active.

I don't see a big problem with "runtime" scoring, but a lot of
HAMs, including my friends:), wants to see their real score during the contest.

--
73! Евгений RK1AA