[WT-support] mp3 problem

Steef PA2A pa2a at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 7 11:03:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

I used WT in an expedition and I can listen to the recorded audio only in the file of the first day. The rest of the days there is no audio found although I can hear the QSO 's in the MP3 's. When I press Play in the recorder in the other days WT4 files, the mp3 of the first day is always being played.

Each day I copied the previous day 's file to the new day and then deleted all qso 's. This was to maintain the screen layout and the CW and RTTY messages. Is this the reason the mp3 's can 't be played?

73 's Steef PA2A