[WT-support] mp3 problem

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Jun 7 11:56:02 CEST 2010

Hi Steef

Steef PA2A a écrit :

> I used WT in an expedition and I can listen to the recorded audio
> only in the file of the first day. The rest of the days there is no
> audio found although I can hear the QSO 's in the MP3 's. When I press
> Play in the recorder in the other days WT4 files, the mp3 of the first
> day is always being played.

If all wt4 and mp3 files are in the same directory, the Play button will
always play from the beginning of the first mp3 file. So you have two
possibilities :

1/ Put each wt4 and its associated mp3 file(s) in a separate directory

2/ Do not use the Play button, but rather the AltGr-Enter to listen the
QSO you're cursor is on.