[WT-support] Win-Test at WRTC....

Andy Hewitt andyphewitt at btopenworld.com
Tue Jul 20 21:08:21 CEST 2010

Nigel,
The result does not surprise me, I am a believer in WT but it would be great if
the program incorporated a PSK mode then I could use it in all the RSGB HFCC
contests.As it is I have been playing around with N1MM, MixW and others, none to
my satisfaction.

Sorry for the delay in posting my comments, I'm in XE1 now.
73
Andy G3SVD