[WT-support] RE Help ZC4LI

Steve and Judy hodgson at cytanet.com.cy
Thu Jul 15 08:34:15 CEST 2010

Bob thanks for your assistance in this matter, I have answered your Q's
Maybe I should download and start again ??

73 Steve.

> Message: 3
> Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 19:04:47 -0700
> From: "Bob Wilson, N6TV" <n6tv at arrl.net>
> Subject: Re: [WT-support] Help
> To: support at win-test.com
>
> Did you select Operating | Technique | SO2R or Advanced SO2R?

   SO2R
{I ALSO TRIED SETTING UP WITH ADVANCED WITH THE SAME OUTCOME}

> Did you press [ * ] to toggle from Radio 1 to Radio 2?

   YES

> Did you define both Radio 1 and Radio 2 and two COM ports in Options |
> Interface Configuration and verified that rig control works for both
> radios?

    YES

> Do you see the correct radio frequency in the Band Map or Status Window
   (Alt-J) ?

     YES

> What do you mean by "R2 shows up in the callsign field"?  It changes color
> but you cannot enter the call?

    IT CHANGES COLOUR BUT NO DETAILS AT ALL ARE SHOWN
    WHEN I TYPE IN THE CALL/EXCHANGE ETC THE FIELDS REMAIN BLANK
    BUT WHEN I HIT THE RETURN KEY ALL DETAILS ARE SHOWN IN THE
    LOG SCREEN.
    MOUSE CLICKING ON A CALL DOES NOT ENTER IT ANYWHERE.
    I CAN CLICK ON EITHER THE R1 OR R2 SCREEN TO CHANGE THE
    TRANSMIT FOCUS AS WELL AS USING *

> Or are you using the "Secondary Radio" window?  If so, you should enable
> Operating | CapsLock Binds to the Secondary Radio or Shift Binds to the
> Secondary Radio.

     I HAVE TRIED VARIOUS COMBINATIONS OF THIS TO NO AVAIL

73 Steve  ZC4LI.