[WT-support] Win-Test at WRTC....

Robert Bajuk rbajuk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 11:02:59 CEST 2010

:-)

I can blame Writelog for about 50 "virtual" dupes during network crash
and automatic merging after recovery. Those QSOs were marked as dupe
in log but not really -  80% of those QSOs (which were actualy dupes -
repeated block of last 10 - 15 QSO during merging) were not really
counted as dupes - WL scored them with points. That was the reason
that our claimed score was a bit over-claimed and that our QSO
deductions number (UBN) looks terrible at the first look.

Our WL network crashed at least 20 times during the contest, reason
unknown... illegal operation, windows, bla bla :-) It looks that
Win-test would be a better choice :-)

73 Robert, S57AW (R39D)