[WT-support] u2R and SO2R

sm5ajv at qrq.se sm5ajv at qrq.se
Thu Jul 15 13:56:03 CEST 2010

Hi,

For Classic Control I am using
COM5.DTR TX FOCUS
COM6.DTR HEADPHONE CONTROL
COM6.RTS STEREO CONTROL

The 2nd Radio is keyed by stearing serial ptt/cw in u2R.
And this set-up is working rather OK.

Although I would liketo have WinKeyer to work also, but
that is also a problem and the PTT-release/tail issue is
not solved when using WK instead of serial keying.

The control of AUDIO is working UFB both in Classic and with
microHam Control. The problem is the CW part and I think it
may be related to the microHam Control protocol. Earlier
we had trouble with delayed CW on both primary AND secondary
radio. OM7ZZ reported this bug to SW authors and something was
fixed, but it may remain some issues in the SO2R mode for the
second radio.

About screen shots, is it possible to post them on the reflector?

73
Ingo SM5AJV / SE5E