[WT-support] u2R and SO2R

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Jul 15 00:21:23 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 2:22 PM, <sm5ajv at qrq.se> wrote:

> I still have some issues with microHam u2R and WinTest.
>
> If I configure u2R for SO2R:Classic Control and having serial CW and PTT.

What are you using for TX Focus, RX Focus, and  Stereo Headphones in the
SO2R tab?  For "Classic auto control" you need to specify those.

The SO2R switching works and CW OK. But if I use microHam control protocol
> on COM port for SO2R control the SECOND radio CW messages are delayed
> about 1-2 seconds. When sending CW messages to Primary Radio there is
> no delay.

How are you keying Radio 2?  It's hard to diagnose these issues without
seeing a screen shot of every Router and Win-Test setup screen.