[WT-support] RE Help ZC4LI

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Jul 15 22:36:28 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 11:34 PM, Steve and Judy <hodgson at cytanet.com.cy>wrote:

> > What do you mean by "R2 shows up in the callsign field"?  It changes
> color
> > but you cannot enter the call?
>
>    IT CHANGES COLOUR BUT NO DETAILS AT ALL ARE SHOWN
>    WHEN I TYPE IN THE CALL/EXCHANGE ETC THE FIELDS REMAIN BLANK
>    BUT WHEN I HIT THE RETURN KEY ALL DETAILS ARE SHOWN IN THE
>    LOG SCREEN.

It sounds like you set the text color to white.  Do you see white text for
logged QSOs, or the default color, black?

White won't work with Radio 2 background color being set to white by default
(and not changeable as far as I know).

Right click on the Log Window, Log, Colors.  Press [Factory Defaults].

Does that fix it?

>    MOUSE CLICKING ON A CALL DOES NOT ENTER IT ANYWHERE.
>    I CAN CLICK ON EITHER THE R1 OR R2 SCREEN TO CHANGE THE
>    TRANSMIT FOCUS AS WELL AS USING *

Maybe it is showing up but you can't see it when you select Radio 2 and the
background color changes to white.