[WT-support] u2R and SO2R

sm5ajv at qrq.se sm5ajv at qrq.se
Wed Jul 14 23:22:29 CEST 2010

I still have some issues with microHam u2R and WinTest.

If I configure u2R for SO2R:Classic Control and having serial CW and PTT.
The SO2R switching works and CW OK. But if I use microHam control protocol
on COM port for SO2R control the SECOND radio CW messages are delayed
about 1-2 seconds. When sending CW messages to Primary Radio there is
no delay.

Is there anyone out there who has got u2R working OK with WT
and can give some advices?

SW/HW:
WinTest 4.5.0
u2R v1.2
USB Router 7.7.0
PC Win XP SP3, Celeron 2GHz, 1.25 GB RAM
ST-Lab USB-Serial dongle (2 serial ports)
R1: FT1000MP
R2: TS-450

73
Ingo SM5AJV / SE5E