[WT-support] Performance Problem

IW1QN Federico iw1qn at yahoo.it
Wed Jul 14 11:54:46 CEST 2010

  Il 14/07/2010 03:56, Bob Wilson, N6TV ha scritto:
> What contest are you selecting?
>
> Are you saying after 500 QSOs, if you enter another QSO and press
> spacebar, it takes 2-3 seconds for the cursor to move to the next
> field?  That's never been reported before as far as a I know.
>
> Try disabling AntiVirus "auto protect" to see if that makes any
> difference.
>
> If you stop the audio recorder, does the delay disappear?
>
> 73,
> Bob, N6TV

Hallo Bob.
Tnx to responding me.
I use WinTest especially in SSB, and differente Contest like CQWW WPX
SSB and IARU HF Championship.
When I insert the CALL of another station WinTest sometime is not
really, ex:

I try to write E21YDP, just I insert E21YDP, there is a big delay and
Appear on my monitor E21 wait 2/3 seconds and then YDP...........
The problem is Here, when I insert the complet call WinTest sometime is
not ready.

I try now after the contest and Record is OFF, and now is ready........
What is a good Balance for obtain WinTest with a Good Speed and
Recording Audio?
I must use High Compression (Low Quality Audio) or Low Compression (High
Quality Audio).
Normally I use High COmpression.
Tnx for the Info.
FEDE.