[WT-support] Performance Problem

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Jul 14 03:56:19 CEST 2010

What contest are you selecting?

Are you saying after 500 QSOs, if you enter another QSO and press spacebar,
it takes 2-3 seconds for the cursor to move to the next field?  That's never
been reported before as far as a I know.

Try disabling AntiVirus "auto protect" to see if that makes any difference.

If you stop the audio recorder, does the delay disappear?