[WT-support] Performance Problem

IW1QN Federico iw1qn at yahoo.it
Tue Jul 13 16:48:02 CEST 2010

  Hallo.
I use the Latest version of WinTest and I'm very satisfied.
Very good program.
I have a little problem.
When my Log is over 500 Qso, the program is slowly........
My contest PC is:

*CPU: /AthlonXP 3Ghz/
Ram: /3GB/
OS: /WinXP PRO Licensed/ *and before* /Win2000 PRO/
SVGA: /ATI Radeon 9600XT/* with* /2 LCD Display/*
*Interface: /Microham MicroKeyer II/
Rtx:/ Icom Ic-756 ProIII/*

Windows XP is a New and Fresh Installation but work with WinTest like
Win2000 PRO.
I think Hardware is OK.
I use WinTest especially in SSB and with recording QSO, also using MP3
(LAME) with High Compression or Low Compression.
For a good performance of Wintest is prefer to use LAME or FraunHofer
MP3 Codec?
The Problem especially presented when I insert QSO in Log, and I pass
from CALL to EXCHANGE, i wait 2/3 secondo before WinTest is ready.
I wait Info.
Tnx.

--
73 de IW1QN Federico