[WT-support] R: monitor & WT

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jan 19 10:19:03 CET 2010

Works fine for me using WT 4.4.  Maybe you are pressing the [Multiplier]
button after you change the values.  Don't do that, just press [OK].

   1. Operating | Technique | Modify the Scenarios
   2. Press the [Multiplier] button to prefill all the fields
   3. Move the cursor to the end of the INSERT field (click on it with the
   mouse)
   4. Change $R1R2 to $R1R1 (press [End], [Backspace], then [1])
   5. Press [OK]
   6. Operating | Technique | Modify the Scenarios
   7. Verify that the new setting for the INSERT key ending in $R1R1 was
   saved
   8. Press [OK]

If you press the "Multiplier" button again, it wipes out your changes and
resets INSERT it to the default ending in $R1R2 (unfortunately) and you have
to start all over.  So once you fix it, just press [OK].

You can also press AltGr-A at any time to return both ears to the primary
radio, or AltGr-S to toggle stereo on/off.

MK2R must be in "Auto" mode (yellow "Auto" light must be on for both
headphones and transmit focus).