[WT-support] R: monitor & WT

José Nunes CT1BOH ct1boh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 16:54:44 CET 2010

Hi Luca

Win-test scenarios were designed for CQWW where you don't have to copy the
exchange.
You probabaly know that even if you log the wrong zone, it does not matter
as far as log checking is concerned.

Also these scenarios were at the time my personalized to my like.
There are people who operate differently.

The good thing is you can go and change it to what you think fits better
your operating stlyle.

73

José Nunes
CONTEST CT1BOH - http://www.qsl.net/ct1boh