[WT-support] Opening new log for TX4T...but...!

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Feb 5 11:52:34 CET 2010

Hi Nigel

Nigel G3TXF a écrit :

> How can "TX4T" be added to Win-Test's country-files so that
> it does recognise it (as Tahiti) and then allow me to open a
> new log?

Add it in the country file you're using.

1/ Check the country file you're currently using by checking Options /
Data files / Country files.

2/ Open the directory by using File / Explore / Country files directory

3/ Edit the cty*.dat file you're using and add "=TX4T" (no quotes) in
the prefixes list of French Polynesia so the line becomes :

     FO,=TX4T;

PS: Bon voyage !