[WT-support] Opening new log for TX4T...but...!

Nigel G3TXF nigel at G3TXF.com
Fri Feb 5 12:21:43 CET 2010

Hello Larry,

Thanks for the rapid and helpful reply. All OK now!

73 - Nigel G3TXF

PS: I've never had to modify a cty.dat file since the old
days of CT over ten years ago!

-----Original Message-----
From: support-bounces at win-test.com
[mailto:support-bounces at win-test.com] On Behalf Of Laurent
HAAS - F6FVY
Sent: 05 February 2010 10:53
To: support at win-test.com
Subject: Re: [WT-support] Opening new log for TX4T...but...!

Hi Nigel

Nigel G3TXF a écrit :

> How can "TX4T" be added to Win-Test's country-files so
that it does
> recognise it (as Tahiti) and then allow me to open a new
log?

Add it in the country file you're using.

1/ Check the country file you're currently using by checking
Options / Data files / Country files.

2/ Open the directory by using File / Explore / Country
files directory

3/ Edit the cty*.dat file you're using and add "=TX4T" (no
quotes) in the prefixes list of French Polynesia so the line
becomes :

     FO,=TX4T;

PS: Bon voyage !