[WT-support] Dumb ESM question

Fulvio Galli hb9dhg at ticino.com
Mon Dec 6 19:26:47 CET 2010

Hello Vytenis,

On Dec 6, 2010, at 5:43 PM, LY2KZ wrote:

> Hello Bob
>
> Yes. That worked for RUN mode. Thank you.
> How shoud I modify S/P messages so, that:
> 1. Callsign entered. Pressing ENTER sends my call and jumps to exchange field

I also added $SPACEBAR to the S/P F4 message.
It looks now like that

$MYCALL $SPACEBAR

It is ok from my side .. and what you describe is what I do also like.

> 2. Callsign entered, exchange entered, Pressing ENTER sends my rst-exchange and logs QSO.

I'm assuming that after the first mod .. all is working.
Here is the right procedure:

1) callsign entered pressing ENTER sends your call + jumps to exchange field
2) press ENTER . will send the RST + exchange
3) press ENTER logs the QSO silently.

This is the right procedure I had in N1MM.
Let me know if that works for you.

PS: the only concern I have is that .. with EMPTY callsign field, by pressing ENTER, the program send a ?
In N1mm, the first ENTER will send the own callsign. I'm assuming this can also be arranged.. but I leave to Bob the answer.

Fulvio HB9DHG