[WT-support] MK2R protocol slow down WT

Luca NCJ ik2ncj at fastwebnet.it
Fri Aug 13 01:15:32 CEST 2010

Bob,

you are my GURU!!!!
Looks like all working fine!! To give a sure answer I must wait untill end
of contest, but it seems ok now!

I also appreciate Matthias answer, but honestly I prefer to cut off this
protocol for this time and maybe try this solution later on during a minor
contest :)

CU on the air and GL in test this week-end.

73's
Luca