[WT-support] Win-test EDI file format II.

Adi S55M s55m at siol.com
Fri Aug 13 15:05:36 CEST 2010

Hello!

Let's try this topic again after some time.

The EDI file output from win-test is not in compliance with prescripted form for this format. It was written while ago by OE1EMS but no reaction until today from autors.
I would like to ask again, if it is possible to correct the EDI form output file from Win-test (it should be easy, because it is just converter).
The first error is the order of the header rows, wich should be like this:

[REG1TEST;1]
TName=Alpe Adria VHF 2010
TDate=20100808;20100808
PCall=S54G
PWWLo=JN65WP
PExch=
PAdr1=
PAdr2=
PSect=C
PBand=144 MHz
PClub=Radioklub Koper S59CST
RName=MILOS KLATZER
RCall=S54G
RAdr1=Pahorjeva 10
RAdr2=
RPoCo=6000
RCity=Koper
RCoun=Slovenija
RPhon=
RHBBS=
MOpe1=S54G
MOpe2=
STXEq=IC706
SPowe=1
SRXEq=IC706
SAnte=Dipole 80m
SAntH=15;650
CQSOs=1;1
CQSOP=16
CWWLs=1;0;1
CWWLB=
CExcs=;;
CExcB=
CDXCs=;;
CDXCB=
CToSc=16
CODXC=S53GO;JN65XM;
[Remarks]
[QSORecords;1]
100808;0717;S53GO;1;59;001;59;007;;JN65XM;16;;;;

The second thing is mode of qso (after the recieved callsign 1=SSB 2=CW ecc) wich is ignored in wintest output. This is not a must, but there are a lot of contests wich are held also on FM or mixed modes, not only CW or SSB, so this is useful in automatic log crosschecking)
Yes, it can be corrected during uploading on cross-check server but it is nicer, if the output is like this.
In S5 this Year we are organizing IARU R1 UHF SHF contest, so a lot of logs will come and a lot of them will be exported from win-test.
Is it any chance, that this wish comes trough?

Thank You in advance!

73's
Best DX and scores

S55M-Adi