[WT-support] PIEXX SO2Rxlat USB-LPT (Pete Smith)

Roger Parsons ve3zi at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 15:30:04 CEST 2010

That would be very attractive to me at present as I'm sitting in limbo-land. Even so I'm not at all sure that it's the way to go - I feel that programs should strictly comply with interface standards if at all possible - and Win-Test works properly with the MK2R. I really hope that Piexx will implement the OTRSP protocol very shortly which would then solve the problem for all of the major contest logging programs.

73 Roger
VE3ZI