[WT-support] PIEXX SO2Rxlat USB-LPT (Pete Smith)

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Aug 12 19:56:12 CEST 2010

Well, Chris at Piexx says he will be doing it, and he's a straight guy.
I wasn't aware that the other major contest loggers all supported OTRSP,
but if so, so much the better. N1MM Logger demonstrates that you don't
have to have that query-and-response to work fully with the Microham
protocol.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com