[WT-support] PIEXX SO2Rxlat USB-LPT

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Aug 11 12:01:44 CEST 2010

I think I recall reading that this is exactly the answer - Win-Test is
waiting for something that the MK2R sends but the XLAT does not.  Since
the XLAT works perfectly with other software and dumb SO2R controllers
like the DXDoubler, it's worth asking whether Win-Test really needs
whatever it is.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com