[WT-support] Advanced SO2R problem

mike at sm3wmv.com mike at sm3wmv.com
Thu Aug 5 12:25:02 CEST 2010

Hi Bob and Larry

That solved the problem. Now it seem to work as it is supposed to also in
ESM mode. Thanks for the help Bob!

I will try to implement the OTRSP protocol in a while with the box, so
that I get rid of the LPT interface cable. Will be very interesting to see
how it works.

Mike, SM2WMV (SJ2W)
http://www.sj2w.se/contest/