[WT-support] Logs Wanted for -VHF- Super Check Partial Database

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Fri Aug 6 02:55:30 CEST 2010

An updated version of the Super Check Partial Database, and Win-Test .DTB
File will be released before the September VHF Contest.

Please send me the same Cabrillo File that you submitted to the contest
sponsor. If you have already sent me your log(s), there is no reason to send
them again.

Logs from any of the following contests are most welcome:

ARRL VHF Contest Logs for the January, June, and September Contests ... 2010

Simply add your log as an attachment to an E-Mail and send to
zephd at indy.rr.com

More info on the Databases can be found in the README at www.k3lr.com/w9zrx/

Thanks for your help!

73 --- Dave, W9ZRX