[WT-support] Registration Question

Robert Pack, NX5M nx5m at txcyber.com
Thu Sep 24 22:58:33 CEST 2009

Yes, I am 100% sure I have taken the proper steps.  However, I did register V4 but am not using it because it will not run on some of the computers I have here (WIN98 for example) and I did not know that this would happen until after I had registered V4.  When I got to the 98 machines, which were the last ones out of the group, that is when I found that V4 would not run.
I am not going to buy 3 more computers so I guess I have just hit a brick wall.  It is not important that I had wintest running on the last 2 computers, but I have to stick with V3 because a couple of the computers in my station setup are WIN98 machines and I have to use them.
No big deal.......thanks for the reply.