[WT-support] Rate window + TU message

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Sep 21 15:48:03 CEST 2009

Hi Toni

Toni Lindén a écrit :

> I found this maybe for first time already year ago at CU2X and every
> once in a while after that. So I do use a lot that stats window and
> great target features. But I always toggle CTRL-F9 to see the window
> and get it off again.
>
> The problem is that if I try to switch the window at the same when
> sending TU-message, WT takes some older call to call sign field and
> current QSO disappears. Maybe this has something to do with $CR
> variable in TU message.

Interesting...

I know it's not easy, but do you remember exactly the key sequence at
that time ? Do you hit Ctrl-F9 before the Plus key (I guess you're using
the Plus key to send the TU etc.) ? Or is it *while* the keyer is
sending the TU message (i.e. after the Plus key) ?

And final question : WT version ?

Actually, I'm trying to find a way to reproduce the bug... I thought it
was related to the status of the Ctrl key (down), while the message was
sent, but I can't find anything wrong with that here.