[WT-support] Rate window + TU message

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Tue Sep 22 09:53:03 CEST 2009

Hi Larry!

>I know it's not easy, but do you remember exactly the key sequence at
>that time ? Do you hit Ctrl-F9 before the Plus key (I guess you're using
>the Plus key to send the TU etc.) ? Or is it *while* the keyer is
>sending the TU message (i.e. after the Plus key) ?

I was sending TU message with Plus key and while TU message was played
I closed the window with CTRL - F9.
I guess it has something to do with $CR variable, but of course it can
be anything else as well ;)

> And final question : WT version ?

It has happened at least with versions 3.18.0 and now with latest 4.1.0.

>Actually, I'm trying to find a way to reproduce the bug... I thought it
>was related to the status of the Ctrl key (down), while the message was
>sent, but I can't find anything wrong with that here.

It didn't happened every time, so that's why I was also thinking for a
long time that I somehow hit wrong key, like WIN + F9 or Shift + F9
but I'm sure it was correct key (CTRL + F9).

Toni