[WT-support] Rate window + TU message

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Mon Sep 21 15:19:30 CEST 2009

Hi!

I've noticed a strange behavior in Win-Test. First I thought that I
made some typo with buttons.

I found this maybe for first time already year ago at CU2X and every
once in a while after that. So I do use a lot that stats window and
great target features. But I always toggle CTRL-F9 to see the window
and get it off again.

The problem is that if I try to switch the window at the same when
sending TU-message, WT takes some older call to call sign field and
current QSO disappears. Maybe this has something to do with $CR
variable in TU message.

With FT1000, the only problem was disappearing call sign. But in SAC I
tried K3's and noticed that at the same time K3 went deaf. I don't
know the radio that well so I had to switch radio off and back on to
get signals audible again.

This happened to me maybe ten - twenty times during the contest.

73 de Toni, OH2UA