[WT-support] support for Sub Receiver (switch only RX Focus)

Oliver Grossmann oliver.grossmann at bretzi.de
Sun Sep 20 21:20:22 CEST 2009

Thanks for the fast reply.

You are right I would love SO2V support but I don't know if Win-Test
will support it one day.

Sorry, fot the 2nd Bulletin, after reading ii again, I found it also
confusing.

Its mainly like this, I tune my Sub RX to a new multiplier. I keep cqing
on main frequency and listen to multi station. If i have no takers for
my CQ I want just use Split and I can transmit on Qrg of multiplier,
similar to the SWAP VFO function i asked for in June or so. I know this
key is on my radio, but i find almost every useful key on the keyboard
and I like this.

Anyhow, can somebody of the developers tell me if there is any support
planned for SO2V or some functions of this mode in the future?
When i used Win-Test in Multi 2 or Multi Multi Operation (SO1R), i
really liked it, i never  tried SO2R at all.

If it helps, I can offer some assistance for the software. I'm not used
to windows programming, but I'm used to program Embedded Systems in C
and C++.

Thanks Olli, DH2WQ

Oliver Grossmann | DH2WQ | oliver.grossmann at bretzi.de