[WT-support] Scripts

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Sep 20 23:28:52 CEST 2009

Hi

Hank Lonberg a écrit :

> Using V 4.2.0 ===

I guess you mean 4.2.0-dev, right ?

> I do not understand the script mechanism and how you tie it
> into the program, maybe a tutorial wrt to WT is needed.
>
> I went this route: Since you can't redefine keys to perform
> two keystrokes I remapped the Tilde "~" to be Alt-C. This
> opens up the additional message bank. I modified message 8
> (kinda like W Log) to be the TU--NOW message : $CORRECT TU $CR
> NOW $GRABPARTNER $NEXT $GUESSEXCH $F2 $13
>
> This takes two keystrokes tilde then F8 better than nothing.

Tools / Scripts manager.

Create a new script named tilde.wts or whatever.wts...

In the script editor, enter :

wtKeyer:Play("$CORRECT TU $CR NOW $GRABPARTNER $NEXT $GUESSEXCH $F2 $13");

(or any message you want), and save it.

Assign the tilde key to this script (Properties button in the script
manager).

> The trick I haven't found out how to do is the direct insert
> of the highlighted call into the Partner Window stack. In
> notes on release 3.26 it says if one uses the middle mouse
> button it is inserted into the Partner Window Stack. No Joy
> here on this no matter what I reprogram the middle mouse
> button to do it doesn't work.

What do you mean by "reprogram the middle button to do" ? There is
nothing to "program". Just click with the middle button (the "wheel
button"...) on a callsign in the RTTY window. You can also select it the
same way you do with the left button. I just tried it again now and it
works for me.