[WT-support] Scripts

Hank Lonberg kr7x1 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 21 00:29:40 CEST 2009

Larry:

Yes it is 4.2.0-dev, sorry about the mistake.

Thank you for the "how-to" on the script editor. This is just
what I needed for that part.

As far as the middle mouse button. My MS mouse can be
programmed to change the clicks (push) to other than default,
i.e., left click, right click, middle click. When it is in any
mode for the middle button, the click on the highlighted call
with the middle button does not load the call into the Partner
Window Stack. It does not do anything it just clicks, nada.

I will play with this some more and see if there is Operator
Error at work here which is highly probable in my case. I
understand the RTFM methodology as well.

Ciao and 73

Hank / KR7X - IH9P - YI5/KR7X