[WT-support] support for Sub Receiver (switch only RX Focus)

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Sep 20 20:42:32 CEST 2009

I don't really understand your second bullet below, but basically I think
what you are asking for is SO2V (Single-Op, Two VFO) mode, where you can use
both VFOs (e.g., Main and SubRx) like we use two radios today, even if you
have just one radio.  Then you could have one band map per VFO, and use the
Secondary Radio window to enter spots or stations that you find on the
SubRx.