[WT-support] support for Sub Receiver (switch only RX Focus)

Oliver Grossmann oliver.grossmann at bretzi.de
Sun Sep 20 20:17:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

Is there any further support for a subreceiver planed?

I don't want to bother the list with this, but i have some new ideas to
improve single Radio operation with 2nd RX.

    * I would like to jump with the 2nd Receiver and the arrow keys
      through the bandmap to a the spotted frequency. (I know i can do
      this with mouse and Alt + clicking or right mouse button, but i
      don't like to work with mouse during contest)
    * Split without enter a frequency. If i have tuned my 2nd Receiver
      to new multi, i would just push "ALT" + "-" (or something else)
      and can work the multi, a new "ALT" + "-" brings me back to main
      Receiver.So you can listen to S&P QRG as    RUN QRG. If you have
      to wait until new multi is ready for new qso, example QTC Traffic
      in WAE.

It would be perfect with a second bandmap for different band, but my
last request for this was lost some month ago.

Thanks and
73 de Olli, DH2WQ

Oliver Grossmann | DH2WQ | oliver.grossmann at bretzi.de