[WT-support] Spot/band map enhancements

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 20 11:38:01 CEST 2009

Bob

You're right of course, but remember that v4 was announced with ESM (
finally) included, and is why I am here, as I wouldn't get out of bed
without it!

I doubt that $SPACEBAR can help as this can only be placed ( afaik) in
an F key macro, but I am open to correction of course. Equally I can't
see that editing esm.ets could help as it would need to know that the
call has been grabbed from the bandmap and I guess that this requires an
additional API call?. Again I am no programmer.btw I only use the
bandmap and " spots" from my own trawling.

I imagine that the base programme could address this. This would require
finite human resources of course which I understand are scarce, but
since the r'aison d'etre of V4 from my p.o.v. is ESM I believe it should
be addressed to make WT a serious player in the field.

73

Clive
GW3NJW