[WT-support] Spot/band map enhancements

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Sep 20 04:58:38 CEST 2009

Please note that ESM mode is very new to Win-Test, therefore most readers of
this reflector are not using ESM yet.  If you are using ESM, and the
position of the cursor is important (I thought it was ignored by default),
then perhaps you *would* want the cursor to remain in the callsign field
after clicking on a spot.

But if you're not using ESM mode (e.g. NOESM), then you don't want the
cursor to be there after clicking on a spot.

Perhaps on CW, with creative use of the $SPACEBAR macro, you can get the
same behavior.