[WT-support] Automatic dupe checking

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 20 01:46:42 CEST 2009

No it doesn't that's the whole point, nothing is displayed until the
shift key is pressed even when that Tools | Data Entry | Exchange
Guessing| Automatically combo is selected. Ditto if after delay

I only ever use one mode, and that's CW.

I've no idea what happens in the Check Partial window as I don't use it-
just copy what I hear.

This happens in any contest and in any v4.x of WT. Specifically I'm
using 4.2.0 dev. Today specifically in the SAC contest but in every
other contest I've used to date

Do you use ESM; is it an issue thereof perhaps ?

73

Clive
GW3NJW