[WT-support] Automatic dupe checking

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Sep 19 20:11:11 CEST 2009

If you check Tools | Data Entry | Exchange Guessing | Automatically, and you
type in a duplicate callsign, WT says "dupe" at the bottom in red without
you having to press any other keys.

If you're not seeing "DUPE", make sure the band and mode are the same as in
the previous contact.

Does the call show as a dupe (different color) in the Check Partial windows?

If DUPE only appears when you press the space bar, even when "automatically"
is checked, then I have no idea why that could happen.  Which version of
Win-Test are you using?  Which contest have you selected?