[WT-support] RTTY- grabbing highlighted callsigns

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Sep 7 08:33:42 CEST 2009

You probably have to have $LOGGEDCALL in the [Insert] message, even when
using ESM.

According to RELEASE.TXT:

ESM relies on the following messages assignation :

  F1 : CQ
  F2 : Sent report
  F4 : Mycall
  F5 : Logged callsign ($LOGGED)
  F7 : ? (or "Again ?" in phone)
  INSERT : Callsign + sent report
  PLUS : TU + enter Q

Are you seeing callsigns highlighted in the RTTY Window?  Don't confuse the
MMTTY window with the RTTY window.  You have to do Windows, RTTY (Radio 1).
 Are you seeing multipliers in a different color?  Are you in RUN mode or
S&P mode (see Clock window).

If you still can't get INSERT to grab highlighted RTTY callsigns, please
send more details about what keys you a pressing, what you are seeing, what
you have programmed in the messages, and what is being sent.

If you are only pressing Enter instead of INSERT, maybe it won't work.