[WT-support] RTTY- grabbing highlighted callsigns

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 7 11:34:20 CEST 2009

Bob

Yes of course I am seeing the highlighted calls in the digital window
coded by status. Run or S&P mode makes no difference to behaviour.

I am an experienced RTTY op. both in N1MM, Writelog et al, and I go back
to the days of oily rags, and homebrew TUs.

I confirm also that I know how to operate ESM.

As it happens $LOGGEDCALL is in the <insert> message, at least in run
mode as it's standard issue, clearly it wouldn't be in S&P mode. I doubt
this is relevant however, either <insert> grabs the call or it doesn't.

If you trawl the manual you can see that this was  a bug previously and
is reported as fixed. My best guess is that it has been broken in the
meanwhile.

I will try to give you chapter and verse a little later, and if I can
find out how to get out of ESM mode ( which I would never otherwise do)
I will check that as well.

73

Clive
GW3NJW