[WT-support] Backup question

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Oct 28 17:35:28 CET 2009

Back up the following two directories, INCLUDING ALL SUB-DIRECTORIES:

For Windows Vista:

C:\ProgramData\Win-Test\
C:\Program Files\Win-Test\

For Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Win-Test\
C:\Program Files\Win-Test\

Not many have tried Win-Test under Windows 7, so please let us know how it
goes.