[WT-support] WT 3.xx Not taking Registration Key

Wes Printz, W3SE/ZL3TE w3se at dxer.com
Fri Oct 23 21:07:29 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have just arrived back in the US on Wed, 21 Oct for two weeks then back to ZL.  I will be operating CQWW.  I brought a laptop with me (HP Pavilion dv1000 / XP Home) which I have not previously loaded WT on.  I installed 3.25, received a registration Key, but when I restart WT the 1-2-3 box keeps popping up.  When the program starts I check the registration window, ALL info is there.  Tonight (Thursday) is the first chance I've had to test the system.

I also purchased a small ACER Aspire one, (10.1" Screen / XP Home)  same issue with 3.27.1.  Just my luck, Laurent is in FY5 now, so my V4 upgrade may not be completed before CQWW.

Any ideas?  I'm runing V3.26 fine back in ZL on my Win 98SE machine, and on another XP Home Box, no issues.  Maybe I'll just have to keep doing restarts as it does not seem to be taking the registration key.

Vry 73,

Wes, W3SE / ZL3TE