[WT-support] Band map questions

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sat Nov 21 15:32:36 CET 2009

I am running WT 4.1.0, and have questions about the band map:

1.) When I hover over a callsign on the band map, a small white window pops
 up with info about that callsign.  I generally find that I don't  need the
info it displays, so how can I turn it off the pop up  window?

2.) How can I limit the spots to needed mults?  I have checked the  WT
documentation, but the description of the band map "Display Options",  which
does have a selection for "Multipliers only", is different in my 4.1.0  version
of WT where there is no selection for mults only.  Can I assume  that the
documentation is not up to date?

Any help will be appreciated.

73, George, K5KG

George  Wagner, K5KG