[WT-support] donwload win-test

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Nov 21 01:11:36 CET 2009

If you are trying to download and install Win-Test V3, just go to

http://download.win-test.com/v3/bin

No password required.

If you received a free upgrade to Win-Test V4, use the password that was
sent to you in the upgrade email to access

http://download.win-test.com/v4/bin

Enter your callsign in *lowercase* (wp3a), not WP3A.  The password should be
upper and lowercase characters, 6 to 12 characters long (copy/paste from the
email).

If that doesn't work, copy the wt-4.2.0.exe install program from your old
laptop to your new laptop and reinstall, then start the program and select
Help | Register software.