[WT-support] version 4 features

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Sun Mar 22 15:26:05 CET 2009

Hi guys...I am wondering if version 4 might contain possible software lock
out functions...in my M-M station we lock out the ptt lines of the run or
mult station...but now having added a number of the microham microkeyers,
locking out the run station is not possible...the ptt signal is still
getting to the radio...we can still lock out the mult station it just
changes the priority of the lock out...is it possible that 2 computers on
the same band have the ability to lockout one or the other?? maybe I am
dreaming here...73 de Rick NQ4I