[WT-support] WPX Multi-Single

Robert Pack nx5m at txcyber.com
Sun Mar 22 15:32:38 CET 2009

Yes, I think Bob N6TV has pointed me into the right direction.  It never entered my mind to check the serial number column to the right of the callsign entered and the sig report sent.  After 15 years of looking on the left side for the qso number to send I guess I am just stuck in my old ways.  I had even removed that numbered column on the left of the logging window and the serial numbers on the right still did not catch my eye.
Perhaps I should not get into some things right after I have driven 1400 miles.
I am sure it will work when I go back to the shack....thanks for setting my mind straight.

Bob NX5M